Position: Business Development - Senior Manager
- Oversee and manage performance of company including strategic planning, business operation, venue operation, and financial operation to ensure the transparent business operation in accordance with SEC and SET regulations.
- Study and provide market feedback to management relating competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development and work process ideas.
- Analyze, implement, oversee budgets and monitor AP&AR process.
- Supervise subordinate's working process and monitor performance.
- Conduct due diligence assessment for new business development and investment.
- Support internal operation tasks; Documentation, IT and Human Resources.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor or master's degree in MBA, Finance or Marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial, Marketing or Property Management.
- Experiences in Asset Valuation, M&A, Feasibility study, Market research, due diligence, Business Planning would be highly preferred.
- Strong leadership, people management skill.
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8612, 02-106-8629 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team 5. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901