Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing ETL & ELT processes to support key business data flow using, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Developing .NET, C# inside SSIS component as required.
- Developing Cube to handle high volume of the data by using, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS)
- Developing Report to support business requirement by using, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), QlikView.
- Developing advanced T-SQL to manipulate data with very good performance.
- Tuning, debugging & solving of complex T-SQL, SSIS data transformation (ETL), SSAS data analysis & SSRS Reporting service.
- Designing and Developing multi-dimensional data models to store key business data and enable
- BI reporting and high order analytics in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Designing Staging Areas, ODS Areas, Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
- Administering BI ETL/ELT & Staging Area Systems and Providing/Delegating for these Systems.
- Coordinating solution designs incorporating input from Supply Chain Team Solutions team in accordance with agreed engagement processes and methodologies.
- Coordinating the preparation of relevant documentation and manage associated peer review processes.
- Support all technical issues related to the development from the team.
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Information System, Computer Science or any equivalent fields.
- At least 5 years experiences with MS BI Stack including SSIS, SSMS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Ability in Programming Languages: SQL (> 5 years), BI Scripting (i.e. C#, VB, etc.) > 2 years) .
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools (SSIS (Integration Service), SSAS (Analysis Service), SSRS (Reporting Service), Qlikview, Netezza).
- Detailed knowledge of core BI Fundamentals (Multi-Dimensional, Star Schemas, Cubes, Data Flows and Schemas).
- Experience with ETL or ELT from too many source a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and plan viable BI solutions as required.
- Demonstrated project implementation experience within supply chain environment a plus.
- Well adapt to the multinational working and dynamic environment.
- Good command in English skills.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901