- Work with meter reading and billing team and coordinate with sales and collection teams.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Ensure the billing criteria alignment with the sales contract and customer requirement
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from billing team & coordinate with sales, collection teams and customer
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line coordinating contact with collections department
- Communicates directly with all key departments to resolve issues relative to Billing
- Develop and revise billing processes / procedures to be generated by system
- Prepare reports, and maintain accurate records, and files
- At least bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years managerial working experience in billing, accounting or similar environment.
- Strong in MS Office; especially, excel program
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented Thoroughness, Data Entry Skills are required
- Strong leadership skills and negotiate
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901