Our client is a global, diversified healthcare company and unique combination of expertise in medical devices and pharmaceuticals to create products that advance patient care worldwide.
Conduct biological, chemical and physical analyses on pharmaceutical products (biologics and drugs) through all stages of the manufacturing process from incoming raw material through finished goods including at a minimum, in-process, final container, stability and critical systems testing. Responsible for ensuring the daily operations of assigned functional area are met through scheduling, troubleshooting, and coaching. Must participate and/or drive completion of improvement projects and responsible milestones.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the execution of microbiological investigations on a plant-wide basis
- Perform testing and other laboratory experiments, generation of data and test records, in compliance with the regulatory and industry standards.
- Review and approval of routine laboratory test data
- Follows the established procedures and guidelines
- Actively participates in any document/procedure revisions under guidance of the manager or other senior microbiologists.
- Supports and encourages their peers with continuous improvements within the laboratory.
- Degree or equivalent in Microbiology/scientific
- 4 years experience working in a laboratory working to GMP guidelines
- Experience working in a sterile environment
- Sterility testing experience
- Endotoxin testing experience
- Bioburden experience
- Experience working with LIMS system
- Experience with environmental monitoring
- Excellent communication skills both Thai and English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8685 and ask to speak to K.Asama
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901