- Prepare financial plans and forecasts, monitor performance & results against forecast (Service Team).
- Maintain the good relationship with existing customers and be responsible for re-contract service agreement.
- Understand and address the needs of customers to help improve customer relations and retention.
- Ensure resources are available to achieve company's standard response on urgent breakdown calls.
- Ensure that staff have the skills, knowledge and information they need to achieve their performance targets.
- Develop and maintain a workforce plan that identifies actual staffing numbers against budget/target and then organize recruitment activity to fill vacancies as required.
- Attend management meetings to review monthly results, strategies and potential opportunities.
- Measure running costs of company assets and provide strategy to ensure profitability is within company expectations.
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic or related engineering.
- Having background in field service engineering. Experienced in material handling is advantage.
- Strong in people management and excellent presentation skill.
- Having experience in managing P&L for service team.
- Problem solving skill, results orientated and able to work under pressure with deadlines.
- Good command in communication both Thai and English.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8644 and ask to speak to the Industrial3 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901