Brand Activation Manager - Myanmar Market
- Be responsible for marketing research to find the consumer insight and behavior.
- Coordinate and collaborate with global brand team to determine the direction and position of branding abroad.
- Analyze and determine marketing target and marketing position (STP) for brands and products responsibility.
- Develop and recommend product and price strategies for product portfolio and new product introductions.
- Formulate promotion strategies (Pull Strategy) and collaborate with trade marketing to determine integrated trade and consumer promotion.
- Define and plan advertising through appropriated channels and content in each country to maximize ROI for the company such as TVC, Print Ads, Digital, Billboard, Radio or others.
- Design and plan appropriated marketing events and activities in line with brand direction.
- Other jobs as assigned from Country Manager.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- Experience in marketing roles from FMCG.
- Have regional experience and be able to understand the perception of different nationality is a plus.
- Hand on professional with tactical acumen and strong execution capabilities.
- Have an analysis skill with action to bring out the solution.
- Good team player with supporting colleagues in the process of improvement the business management.
- Be influencer.
- Positive attitude towards alcohol products.
- Have skills of prioritizing the complex and tremendous assignments.
- Be able to handle diversity and complexity with responsible market area.
- Must have a competency of English skill.
- Good initiative and creativity in marketing concepts.