Brand Manager - Alcohol
- The position reports Marketing Manager.
- Develop strategic marketing master plan and IMC plan, including Planning on all marketing programs, action plans & measurement in all marketing area for the brand, including market expansion, communication tools effectively.
- Doing sales analysis, competitor analysis, and consumer behavioral to support and adjust marketing strategy.
- Market survey to promote marketing promotions, event marketing to consumers and business partners.
- Thai Nationality only, Bachelor's degree or higher in Marketing, or other related fields.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in FMCG, lifestyle products.
- Excellent Command in English (writing, speaking, and reading).
- Strong management skills in problem-solving & decision making, initiative, analytical & proactive thinking, positive attitude, result-orientation, interpersonal skill, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to travel and night market visit
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to The Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only