Our client is leading healthcare company, specializing in providing wide range of medicines to improve quality of life and patient outcomes. Major disease areas, such as neurology, women health and respiratory etc.Now they are looking for Brand Manager - Ethical/OTC to join their team in Thailand. You will be responsible for planing and executing business strategy to achieve business goals.
- Create and execute the brand vision and strategy, identifying growth opportunities and developing strategic
- Initiative market strategy create product line, customers - insight and brand plan
- Interface with customers to understand specific needs and develop solutions. Review and use existing customers' insights to aid in innovation
- Plan and execute all marketing communications and promotional activities including advertising, online marketing, exhibition education program etc
- Market overview, Competitive environment and integrated product strategy
- Develop relationship with existing customers, identify expectation of customers and action oriented toward customer satisfaction
- Monitor stock level both commercial and sample product including forecast accuracy
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Pharmacy (MBA is plus)
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing management
- Strong background experiences in product management both of Ethical and/or OTC
- Highly skills in strategic development, dynamic knowledge development, customer engagement, market insight, competitive analysis and communication
- Sets the standard for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity
- Self-motivator who plans well and executes according to the plan
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills
- Fluent in English and Thai
attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format.
For a confidential discussion, please call 086 504 0505
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (0) 2106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901