NPD / Brand Manager (F&B Background)
- Reporting to Head of Marketing Department, working towards leading and developing brand in the setting of marketing strategic plan, brand activation and brand communication in order to drive brand growth.
- Analyze to define category & market opportunity and define NPD strategy for beverage for the company.
- Champion F&B trends & insights, and embed innovation thinking into the business.
- Work with & influence internal + external stakeholders to deliver projects e.g. brand & channel marketing, in-country teams, supply chain, finance, external manufacturing sites, research & comms agencies
- Project management and execution of project with R&D Team from conceptualization to launch to post launch tracking
- Budget & ROI management
- Thai Nationality
- 5-7 years' experience in brand marketing position with NPD for food & beverage background
- Experienced in FMCG business
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Attentive to details, able to handle pressure
- Result-driven, innovative and passionate
- Good command of Thai and English
- Computer literate; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
For a confidential discussion please call 081-878-6006 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901