Base Salary: Interested Rate for Discussion
- Manage product marketing, branding sustaining strategies included with NPDs launching strategy for total Baby Care & Skin Care portfolio (Powder, Lotion, Soap, Shampoo) to meet business objectives in terms of gross profit, market share & distribution.
- Develop marketing mix strategies (ATL/BTL/Digital/Retails) to build the integrated consumer brand experiences and ensure perfect implementation of communication materials & campaigns.
- Manage cross-functional team (Sales/Supply Chain/Regulatory/Business Quality/Plant/Etc.) and external agencies (Creative/Media/Digital/Social Media/PR/Event/Research) to build broader business strategies.
- Plan and implement actionable in-store solutions (Assortments, Merchandising, POSM, POG) by account based on beauty shopper behavior in each channel.
- Initiate promotional guidelines & special promo mechanics based on shopper/category understanding and analyze ROI & post-promo evaluation.
- Collaborate with Customer Development team to develop account year plan which aligns to the brand strategies and company priorities.
- Manage beauty advisors (BA) training, sales target setting, performance evaluation and mystery shopper.
- Ensure sales forecast number delivery in accordance with S&OP commitment.
- Manage brand P&L and ensure the healthy brands' financial performance accounts.
- Strong analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Conflict management skills
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Able to solve problems and make decisions
- Planning and organizing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Project management and follow-up
- Team work and leadership skills
- Independent, self-driven, enthusiastic
Experience & Requirement
- Thai Nationality female or male.
- Generally, requires 3-5 years related experience in FMCG or Personal Care Products marketing.
- Experience in MNC is preferred.
- Experience in Skin Care, FMCG, Personal Care, or Beauty Products related categories is a plus but not a must.
- People leadership experience is preferred.
Education & Professional Qualification
- University/bachelor's degree or above
- Impactful communication skills with fluency in English
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to Rapirat (Consumer Team)
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901