- To use consumer insights and opportunities as springboards to new ideas directing efforts in line with business strategy and the brand vision
- To develop full year brand strategy to ensure market-leading excellence and given portfolio of brands.
- To develop measurement tools for campaigns that use emerging and alternative media
- To develops A&P strategy and appropriate budget allocation
- To balance investments and financial returns
- To work a cross functional team collaborately to win in market to deliver sales, share and profit targets.
- Thai nationality only
- Master's degree in Business Administration. Marketing major is preferable.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Brand Management/ Trade Marketing in FMCG Industry with dynamic culture.
- Analysis & Strategic Thinking with clear communication to work with multi functions taskforce, internal teams (local & regional), agencies etc.
- Establish strong interpersonal/ Assertive leadership skills and communication skills
- Excellent command of English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8615 and ask to speak to K.Rapirat - Consumer Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901