- Analyze Business requirements from the banks and design functional specifications.
- Participate to the implementation and testing activities.
- Prepare user guides and train Banks' end users.
- Lead project implementation and operational support.
- Coordinate Project Management and related governance (project and steering committees, reporting).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering , Computer Sciences or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working within the Retail, SME or Corporate banking domains is required. Ideally this should be in an international context with exposure to a number of geographical and cultural regions.
- Some functional Bank Knowledge in Core Banking (for instance Accounting, Letters Of Credit, Loans and Deposits, Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Bills and Collections, Fund Transfer, Payments and Collections, Securities, Data Entry, Accounts …), Risks and Compliance.
- Technical knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience in end-to end implementation of Core Banking projects.
- Knowledge in the functional workflows of the Core Banking products.
- Experience with Flexcube Core Banking system (Oracle) is a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English (both written and oral) to be able to work with international customers.