- Participate in every stage of the change or project lifecycle; from requirements analysis to configuration, testing and future maintenance, ensuring adherence to global methodologies and IT/product best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders within their functional area to ensure a thorough understanding of the business processes, needs, challenges, and issues, to enable identification of the most appropriate solution, in alignment with the target application landscape and other global policies
- Ensure co-ordination of processes, decisions, and solutions across each application area and IT operations, both regionally and within the Global IT organization.
- Some project may require you to take PM role.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in IT or related field; fresh Master degree graduate is also welcome
- 3 year-experience or more in ERP application or solution design and implementation, preferably experience in consulting firm.
- Strong knowledge in business process optimization or improvement
- Hands-on cross-functional knowledge within enterprise level ERP software package
- Detailed process knowledge within the relevant functional area within the manufacturing or supply chain sectors
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communicable in English - oral and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8632 and ask to speak to the IT&Telecom Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901