- Understands business requirements
- Documents and analyzes required information and data
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges of client's organization
- Identifies organization's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Develops business specification documentation
- Develop test plan, test scenario and test case
- Verification and validation the correctness of the application/processes to make sure that can fulfilled the business requirement
- Conducts UAT Testing
- Build and maintain productive relationships with service mind set to ensure user satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, MIS or any related fields
- Initiative, self-supervised, self-motivated and highly responsible
- At least 5 years of experience in business analyst (Insurance Project), business and performance improvement, or other related filed in insurance or banking business.
- Ability to work with a minimal supervision and under dynamic environment
- Good command of English communication skills
- Good personality and relate well to customer
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901