- Lead and inspire the team and ability to communicate and work with business team
- Attend client meetings and determination of project requirements
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Collect and manage project team
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project output
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Support and advise solutions to solve the problem
- Testing and make sure system without the issue or bugs with working team
Qualifications & Skills:
- Thai Nationality only.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
- At least 3 years experiences in project management
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Have skill set related to project management and business analysist.
- Strong leadership, analysis, negotiation, presentation, and communication skill
- Ability to deal with people from all level ranging from senior management to officer
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good attitude, problem-solving skill, and able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the Technology Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901