- New business development to Japanese - affiliated, APN related and local client in various industries.
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and need
- Conducting a pragmatic consultation for corporate, new business development strategy, rulemaking, standardization support, advanced BPR, system planning, product/service implementation etc.
- Collaborating with Singapore to handle global project as Asian Business Sector related to Business Strategy Consulting Unit (BSCU) and Advanced Technology Strategy Unit (ATSU).
- Developing effective client relationships that enable the recommendations to be acted upon.
- Collaborating with colleagues and clients to design, plan and deliver fast-paced, innovative talent solutions using company best practice, assets and tools.
- Thai Nationality. Male or Female with A good bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Experience in management/business consulting firm or planning department of business company.
- Good background in business development with strong connection with various client.
- Proficiency in Work Planning and Project Management
- Good analytical skill and problem-solving skill
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901