- Work closely with VP Business Control to ensure consistent application of company
- Financial Policies and Procedure
- Updating, communication and getting feedback for policies and procedure to organization
- Prepare presentation for EBRM, BRM, Legal board, CMT etc.
- Provide accurate and timely completion of Selling and Administrative budget
- Prepare budget, estimate
- Assist with the development of Management reporting and budgeting to aid
- Management translate strategy into action
- Co-ordinate with Vehicle sales and Retail sales for monthly estimate sales for Company,
- GTA and UD by focusing on all of markets
- Provide financial analysis for GTAS Hub Thailand by brand
- Review dealer performance report
- Monitor and follow-up GP on truck vehicle, part and service for both of local level and consolidation level
- Monitor and follow-up selling expenses versus budget / estimate
- Monitor and follow-up performance versus KPI for dealers (total 16 dealers)
- Involve in Dealer meeting, Vehicle sales team and New Market team meeting
- Participate in month end performance follow up meeting with HQ (by brand)
- Budget / Estimate investment for Hub Thailand by brand
- Monitor investment process (investment request) and co-ordinate with
- Real Estate division and Network development team
- Assist monthly Investment Steering Committee meeting
- Ensure and involve for commercial IT system and project (LDS, TSP etc.) set up to align on local / Company group regulations
- Ensure dealer's business and operation align with Company guidance / procedure
- Business case consult and process review
- Co-review credit term / limit with Credit manager
- Co-ordinate with ACC
- BCS A1 reporting
- Prepare / calculate vehicle sales incentive by truck to comply with incentive scheme
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance/ accounting or related field
- Strong finance and accounting local and international standard of finance and accounting rules and regulations
- Attention to details, reconciliation skill and accountability.
- Ability to interpret figures from a business and commercial perspective and propose solutions which meet business objective
- Proactive approach and willingness to pursue matters until a satisfactory commercial solution is reach
- Ability to transform business objective into concrete targets and actions
- Possesses strong leadership, interpersonal and management skills
- Outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity and reliability
- Good command of English and Thai language both written and spoken in business level is required
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8626 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team2. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901