- Support to coordinate management and controlling, selected external stakeholders for all finance and controlling.
- Cooperation with local finance team to understand and also be able to challenge business development and drive selected.
- Drive selected initiatives to improve financial report.
- Advocate for the reporting and forecasting tool in the market, working alongside the SEA cluster FP&A team, to ensure market users are equipped with the knowledge to use the tools.
- Collaborate and share ideas with other operation teams to ensure the accuracy and consistency in workflow
- Provide ad-hoc report to support management decision making
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Finance or Business Administration
- At least 5 years of working experience in financial filed
- Experience in financial controlling from Manufacturing background is preferable
- English fluency essential
- Ability to work independent, productive and part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly advanced knowledge of Excel, Power Point
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901