- Accountable for monthly reporting and full year forecasting of P&L
- Developing, tracking and reporting financial scenarios (risk & opportunities)
- Track profitability on product level and initiate countermeasures and support steering of expenses
- Support operational business steering with adequate reports, ad-hoc analyses and recommendations
- Monitor aging of receivables and support collection of overdue via development of payment plans
- Prepare the company's comprehensive Annual Financial Report to management
- implementation of strategic projects and support strategy development.
- Plan, forecast and monitor capital expenditure
- Be a trusted go-to-person and increase awareness around compliance, internal guidelines and processes.
- Support internal audits and track follow-ups.
- Participate in controller meetings and training.
- Support development of controlling community via sharing of best practices.
- Male or Female, age over 35 years old
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Accounting or related fields.
- At least 3 years experiences in business, financial analysis, cost controlling and budgeting.
- Good computer skill - MS office, Outlooks, SAP experience is preferable.
- Good command of English both in speaking and writing. TOEIC score at least 600.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill and critical thinking abilities.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901