· Overall assurance key internal control process is performed by Operations, initiate solution to close the gaps and executed.
· Lead and collaborate to improve quality in financial closing process, financial result.
· Responsible to consolidate total business result both actual and estimates.
· Responsible for management report analysis, reporting and communicate financial result under several Governance meeting.
· Review overall Financial KPI related to Top priority, analyses the deviation, propose action to close the gaps and communicate to stakeholders.
· Balance overall investment frame, prioritized spending with business based on short term and long-term Industrial plan.
· Drive improvement of Operating cash flow.
· Manage and support in terms of efficiency and performance in line with the overall strategy and objectives, consistently striving to maximize the added value to improve the business performance.
· Perform proactive controlling and drive the cost awareness and other relevant teams to achieve short- and long-term financial targets.
· Support decision-making in providing relevant and thorough financial analysis and insights
· Initiate and follow up progress of improvement actions, work cross functional with other Stakeholders in various governance meeting.
· Review controlling master data in related system are set up in accordance with business /controlling requirement.
· Review financial input for yearly Standard cost of Sales process.
· Be active as a business control team leader, take part in working cross functional with others.
· Develop team competency so that they can support and back up of each other's
· Bachelor or master's degree in business administration / finance or relevant experiences.
· At least 8-10 years of working experience in Manufacturing business control leader position.
· Strong accounting knowledge, internal mark-up elimination concept, triangle invoicing flow, consolidation reporting.
· Knowledgeable in Lean Principles,
· Knowledgeable in Standard cost of Sales principle
· Proactive and proven as strong team leader and player
· Solid analytical skills and demonstrated ability to provide reasonable solution/advice to business.
· Strong communication skills in local language and English
· Understand Thai custom Free Zone regulation, local legal requirement, and Regional value content concept (RVC)
· Expert in MS Office, Strong presentation skill
· Expert in using SAP R/3, ESSBASE, STRAVIS
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-4569955 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor
496-502 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300