- Building and Developing in Business Analysis function in short/long term
- Handling of the budgeting and forecasting process and communicate with other departments
- Handling any complex in finance and accounting issues and able to advise the solution to team and management
- Work collaboratively with relevant teams (e.g. Marketing, Finance, Sales etc) in business analysis function to build efficient business process and financial reporting process
- Handling financial reports such as streamline data source, P&L, Model Pricing structure, Simulate profitability expectations of new product launches
- Identify and resolve complex business in customer acquisition, revenue enhancement, credit conditions including cash flow, investments, funding and M&A
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Accounting or related fields
- At least 6+ years of experience in FP&A, Business Planning, Business Analyst or background in Audit, MNC, FMCG with at least 4 - 6 years
- CPA license is preferred
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel, JD Edwards, HMF and other
- Willing to work hard and independently under tight deadline and pressure
- Be able to work under pressure and flexible to working hours, Love challenging environment
- Be a Leadership, Dynamic, Result Oriented and Strategic Thinking
- Fluent in Thai and English both of written and spoken
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 4. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901