- Support the execution of M&A acquisitions, investment, joint venture and development deals in various sectors including property sector.
- Lead financial modeling, in-depth feasibility analysis and due diligence support e.g. valuation and transaction structure by working closely with other divisions within company (Operations, Legal, Accounting) and other external parties (Financial, Tax and Legal Advisors)
- Develop and maintain financial models for existing and prospective investments
- Source the key information relevant to each country regarding standard financial structures, interest rates, barriers, credentials and standard key terms per country. Elaborate Macro and Micro analysis and long-term evolution of rates and figures
- Conduct Risk Assessment evaluation on the several scenarios possible and elaborate individual mitigation strategies. Prepare analysis and recommendation of best options and possible outcomes
- Work closely with legal advisors and financial advisors to review related agreements and contracts to the transaction e.g. memorandum of understanding, sale and purchase agreements as well as joint venture agreements
- Assist in project financing, negotiating and reviewing loan agreements.
- Maintain a close network of strategic key contacts in different areas such as banks, investment bodies, government, and financial agents for potential collaborations and information updates and verification.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Experience in diversified industries is a plus.
- Bachelor degree (Masters is highly preferred) in Finance, Real Estate, Business is required
- At least 4-5-year work experience with 2-3-year experience in investment banking, business development, corporate finance, M&A, JV, greenfield acquisition of various business
- Good command in written and spoken English.
- Strong Excel-based financial modeling and accounting skills
- Ability to work independently
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7327 and ask to speak to the Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 078 7300