Business Development Analyst
- Overall responsibility for business development analysis, marketing & commercial aspects of the Product Support business units, within the Asia Pacific region.
- Works with Asia Pacific Sales/BD Regional Directors to develop existing & new accounts and markets for the Triumph Product Support Group.
- Works with Regional Directors to identify market potential for new & existing product and services/capabilities from multiple business units
- Prepares market analysis and trends, product & marketing strategies, and longer-term strategic planning.
- Works with TASA team to develop new Components capability based on market assessments.
- Develops and maintains market intelligence and competition database (within Asia region) for the aftermarket business.
- Initiates/supports marketing strategies and helps coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Supports Regional Directors in structuring complex deals/contracts across multiple business units, creating financial models, tracking/prepare quotations and preparation of presentations (as required).
- Project costing, calculating ROI, IRR, NPV for management/corporate approval, including financial forecast and planning.
- Assists Regional Directors to develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Supports Regional Directors in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements;
- Coordination of new proposals and agreements.
- Assists in Marketing Activities & Campaigns i.e. Marketing Materials, Trade Shows events, etc.
- This role reports to the VP, Sales/Business Development - Asia Pacific
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 5 or more years of experience in marketing, business development and/or customer support/services.
- Detailed knowledge of Asia Pacific aviation market, airline customers, and MRO landscape.
- Ability to think strategically, develop and implement complex business strategies in Aerospace MROs business.
- Strong Networks/relationship with the Airlines customers.
- Must possess strong entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated to achieve goals.
- Strong business acumen including excellent human relationship skills and a strong understanding of aviation business.
- Personal computer skills including Microsoft Office suite software such as Word and Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously with rapid changes in priorities.
- Ability to handle adverse & urgent situations (i.e. night conference calls with US & urgent requirements from different time zones).
- Fluent in English.
- Able to travel by assigned.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8642 and ask to speak to the Industrial 7 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.