Our client is a Thailand-origin gone worldwide Energy and Construction market leader. They are looking for talent to expand their fast-growing business units in infrastructure investment and construction, as well as their renewable business sector.
- Develop and take ownership of creating opportunities within assigned geographic area
- Lead site evaluations for potential investment and construction (PPP)
- Develop, maintain, and expand relationships with all levels with lenders, government authorities, shareholders, project managers, and subcontractors.
- Maintain a revenue and margin quota and robust sales funnel
- Identify and ensure engagement with multiple stakeholders within the customer organization and surrounding community throughout the development process, to determine, define and develop compelling business impact strategies
- Attend critical networking and trade show events to present a positive public image of company
- Thai nationality
- English conversation skills in excellent level
- Graduate from Thailand's 8 most revered engineering universities, with a further degree (Master's degree or advanced certificates) in Commercial or Finance or Business Administration
- Experience with greenfield and M&A business model in construction/ infrastructure/ energy industry
- Flexible for seasonal or occasional relocation to sites in the overseas (Asia Pacific)
- Overseas work experiences will be a great advantage
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8649 and ask to speak to the "Construction" Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901