- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new customers.
- Male or Female, age over 35 years old. Thai nationality.
- Proven experience as Sales or Business Development and have a strong market knowledge in CLMV area is a must.
- Proven to open a new market for overseas business.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to travel overseas for a business trip.