- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders across the company in the development of business and product strategy, translate business and product strategy into an ecosystem strategy, and identify and architect partnerships and M&A opportunities that can drive significant new businesses.
- Transaction Execution: Identify, develop and propose opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for an alliance (strategic rationales and economics), creatively structuring deal terms, and developing a negotiation strategy and leading negotiations. Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals. Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which do not meet business objectives or introduce unacceptable risk.
- External Relationships: Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, acquisition targets, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc. Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Industry Expertise: Be an expert in the competitive landscape including competitive and market dynamics and product and technology trends.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Proven experience in finding investment, M&A project, or JV project.
- 4 years of experience in business development, business expansion
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901