- Strategy Development: Collaborate with stakeholders across the company in the development of business and product strategy, translate business and product strategy into an ecosystem strategy, and identify and architect partnerships and M&A opportunities that can drive significant new businesses.
- Transaction Execution: Identify, develop and propose opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for an alliance (strategic rationales and economics), creatively structuring deal terms, and developing a negotiation strategy and leading negotiations. Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals. Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which do not meet business objectives or introduce unacceptable risk.
- External Relationships: Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, acquisition targets, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc. Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Industry Expertise: Be an expert in the competitive landscape including competitive and market dynamics and product and technology trends.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality.
- Proven experience in finding investment, M&A project, or JV project.
- 4 years of experience in business development, business expansion