- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or related.
- Proven experience as Business Development from Automotive business at least 10 years.
- Proven experience in managing or supervising team members.
- Excellent in negotiating skills and build a good relationship with an existing and prospective client.
- Good command in English.