- Assist supervisor to analyze client risk factors and prepare preliminary underwriting information.
- Ensures efficient and effective placement solutions that meet client needs.
- Submits coverage specifications (with proposed enhancements) and obtain quotes from insurers, binds coverage and is responsible for the accuracy of placements that they have bound.
- Assist to negotiate the premium, terms and conditions for clients/prospected clients and assist to determine how much coverage could be offered as Market Standard.
- Ensures all subjectivities are removed and policy wordings to be agreed before inception.
- Monitors and manages insurance scheme/facilities utilization.
- Any other administration work and ad hoc duties.
- Male/Female, Age between 28 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience at least 3 years work experience in a General Insurance Industry pertaining to Property & Casualty, Motor & Reinsurance lines of businesses.
- Strong written and oral business communication skills.
- Good English Skill both in writing and speaking preferred.
- Able to work effectively with different stakeholders to understand requirements.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901