Business Type: Manufacturing
- To establish short and long term corporate strategy and operation forecast
- Provide commercial and financial advice for management on both strategic and operational issues.
- Analysis of company performance vs budget and forecast.
- Lead in prepare annual strategic planning and budgeting process
- Analysis of marketing spending, company investment including develop workable template to evaluate financial value chain of each marketing program for pre-approval and post evaluation.
- Build strong relationship with all business units by establishing a customer service culture within department.
- Develop objective-based system & process enhancements to enable more effective day-to-day management of business profitability.
- Thai nationality only
- Bachelor or master's degree in Economic, Finance or any equivalent education
- Strong in financial planning, strategic planning and data analysis
- Strong in finance and business analysis
- At least 5 years with multi-national company in controlling and commercial functions.
- Ability to work under pressure situation and tight deadline
- Good command of English both spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8624 and ask to speak to The Finance Team1. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901