· Understand business trend and corporate strategy direction to support in business processes improvement.
· Develop, document and implement business plans, processes and procedures.
· Evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes
· Responsible for the reliability of financial and management reporting and compliance with laws and regulations
· Implement internal system and work process of the company.
· Handle assigned division's administration tasks
Desired Skills and Experiences:
· Male or Female, Thai nationality.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher in any related fields.
· A minimum of 5-year' experience in Business Planning or Internal Auditing
· Ability to work effectively with people across functions and offices at all levels.
· Have good analytical and logical mindset, very active and enthusiastic to work.
· Have high leadership skills with a can-do attitude.
· Good command of written and spoken English. (Business level)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion, please call 02-106-8652. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901