- Manage salary administration & benefit payment process, as per issue terms & conditions for payroll including checking time attendance, OT, other eligibility & timely update employee data & status.
- Manage employment relations and staff benefits welfare matters.
- Ensure a timeliness & completeness of relevant government reports such as Social Security, Workmen Compensation and others.
- Provide employee services for a certification of personal and confidential information upon request, such as salary certification letters for the bank or visa application etc.
- Assist C&B Manager - Shared Services in development and implementation of Compensation & Benefits and HR related projects, report or other duties as required.
- Ensure HR services and solutions are delivered with the "right quality" at the "right cost" and on the "right time"
- Bachelor degree of any related field or higher
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in compensation and benefit operation.
- Familiar with Power Vision or SAP
- Good command of English both written and spoken
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8600 and ask to speak to the HR Consultant Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901