- Create FEA (finite element analysis) models and perform strength and Durability analyses on Automotive part design to meet structural target.
- Provide the counter measure direction and optimize the design to achieve the strength/ durability target.
- Validate accuracy of simulation models by comparing to test data.
- Implement various process efficiencies to reduce model build time and improve model quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 2 years' experience in Automotive field
- Skill in HyperWorks, Abaqus, ANSYS, Nastran, etc is required.
- Able to use CAD is sufficient (CATIA, NX).
- Ability to plan, schedule, co-ordinate and problem solve effectively.
- Good English knowledge.
- Able to travel oversea
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8643 and ask to speak to the Industrial 9 Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901