- Setup and manage the safety laboratory for Battery Operated Toy and E&E products
- To manage lab resources and equipment ensuring the effective deployment and adequate resources inline with the volume of work and potential growth of business. Monitoring use and maintenance of the equipment and housekeeping in laboratory.
- To be responsible as "Technical Manager" of EE safety Laboratory as defined by ISO/IEC 17025.
- To have authorize to report, review and authorization of results for EE Safety Lab.
- To Lead the E&E and Calibration team for developing new capability and improvement of the existing tests to align with the regulation/specification or customer requirement.
- Review the SOP and sample to ensure that they comply to test standards and client's request. To ensure that the QA functions are fully implemented to comply with the ISO/IEC 17025 standard requirements
- To be responsible as " Deputy Technical Manager" of Calibration Laboratory as defined by ISO/IEC 17025.
- To support marketing activities, sales promotions, campaign or seminars.
- To provide technical training and technical information to Lab, Sales or CS/KAM team and customer on the expertise area.
- Basic Quality System.
- ISO/IEC 17025 Requirements.
- Communication and Writing in English.
- E&E Product Safety testing.
- Technical Knowledge in metro logical measurement.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8640 and ask to speak to the K. Kwankamol - Industrial Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901