- Leading Laboratory management
- Performing equipment calibrations according to approved norms and standards, nationally and internationally.
- Managing regular audits and certifications.
- Problem solving of quality assurance issues.
- Dealing with customer equipment for calibration.
- Providing calibration quotes and tenders as per customer calibration requirements
- Improving existing calibration procedures, create and validate new procedures.
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree with preferably 3 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of ISO 17025 and uncertainty measurements is must.
- Firsthand experience in the quality assurance area.
- Preferable knowledge of torque calibrations and/or metrology.
- Good English skills both oral and written.
- Solid Computer and MS-Office skills.
- Knowledge of relevant norms and standards such as ISO17025, BS7882, DIN51309, VDI 2648-01, VDI 2648-02,ISO6789
- Valid driver's licence.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8650.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901