Be ready to make a difference to people's lives!!!
If you want to develop yourself as a successful Candidate Coordinator or Researcher for recruitment business and are seeking for career growth, bring us your dedication and commitment and we will give you the tools to become a first class business professional.
en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 700 staff representing 20 nationalities in 14 offices, we introduce talent to over 4,600 clients across the Asia Pacific Region.
en world focuses not only on the growth of the company but also on the growth of the teams and individual staff. Challenging and growth oriented environment is what en world is all about.
A Candidate Coordinator (researcher) is one of the most important roles in the company. You are the representative of the company, you are the first person the candidate will talk to! Your responsibility is to get the candidate through the whole recruitment process.
- Proactively find, screen the candidate's application for any opening positions.
- Perform candidate searches (database, Internet, referrals). Identify suitable candidates through phone-screening.
- Organise consultant/candidate and client/candidate interview schedules
- Coordinate and manage the candidate through all interviews.
- Ensure all relevant candidate information is prepared and complete the necessary paperwork.
- Handle additional responsibilities as requested by the Consultants.
- Thai nationality with Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in any other related field e.g. sales & marketing, management, telesales, HR recruitment function, sourcing and candidate identification.
- Result oriented, dynamic, and active with high work ethics and a strong desire to succeed.
- Can do attitude and enjoy working in dynamic and active multinational environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Strong PC skill (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook) and Internet navigation skill
We offer very competitive package, career growth opportunity, professional recruitment training,
5 day work week, health insurance and a great working environment.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to E-mail: email@example.com
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok
Tel: 02 106 8600 Fax: 02 106 8600, www.enworld.com/th