Channel Marketing Manager (Industrial Automation)
- Preform monitoring channel partners' competencies and innitiate vhannel growth plans, provide necessary support for the channel partners to achieve traget plans.
- Manage the customers portfolio (Customer Retentions and Customer Acquisitions)
- Initiate long term marketing for annual plan of the strategic planning to drive company objectives.
- Monitor competitors activities for market research
- Handling customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties and channel partners to push actions on channel partners' customers.
- Communicate with target through channel partners and segment sales leaders.
- Manage marketing production with local marketing communication department.
- Manage and organize exhibitions lead by company or channel partners.
- Manage channel partners' relationships, execute cooperation plans to gain commitment from channel partners.
- To define and complete the annual action plans with channel partners, plan and run business.
- Forecast market for targeted industrial channels and end users through direct & digital marketing.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with at least 10 years of experience
- Good understanding about Industrial Automation Business
- Channel Management Skills
- Good English Proficiency