Industry: Hotel & Resort Business
- Maintain all Accounting Records (AP & AR & GL) and perform Month-End Closing of the Hotel
- Maintain & initiate the Hotel's effective Internal Control System by providing adequate Control on the Hotel's Asset, Expense & Revenues
- Prepare all Financial Reports & Financial Statement
- In charge of Budgeting and Revised Forecast for the Board of Director
- Approve all Cash Disbursements, Allowances and Adjustments
- Perform & monitor Team in Monthly & Quarterly physical count and valuation of Food & Beverage & Operating Supplies & Operating Equipment inventories
- Approve all Monthly Journal Vouchers before they are posted to the General Ledger
- Establish Credit Line and ensure Collection policies
- Analyze & report Actual results as compared with Forecast
- Analyze all components of Revenue, Cost, Related Observation to Management Team
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting or related field
- Experienced from Hotel business at least 3+ years
- Proficient in "Opera, MC or Sun System accounting software"
- Good command in English
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8625 and ask to speak to
Finance Team 3. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901