- Work with the CEO in giving the decisive decision on the finance & accounting related matters.
- Advise CEO on the company finance related decision; be the head of finance team for conducting the financial analysis and planning to create the company strategy financial plan.
- Oversee the finance team and accounting team to ensure the smooth operation of both team and submit the performance report of the both team to CEO.
- Asses any possible financial risk to forecast the financial situation. Conduct the proper strategic plan for financial risk prevention and company investment plan.
- Be the key person in maintaining and developing the relationship with the financial institution to ensure the security of financial source of the company.
- Support the CEO in planning the company's business strategy by providing the necessary financial advice and information for the business direction setting decision
- Bachelor or master's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- At least 10 years of high management experience in the Finance & Accounting functions from manufacturing company.
- Experience in working for both finance and accounting functions.
- CPA license is preferable.
- Good Communications in English.
- Excellent management, decision making and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901