Newly created leadership role to help set up the business unit and work with other executive members to strategize and execute an aggressive growth plan. Handle financial decision-making, and overseeing accounting, financial, tax, treasury and audit functions. Candidate is responsible for successful financial operation of exchange, including reconciliation of trade transactions, proper monthly accounting, reporting to management, reporting to regulators, tax authorities and audit of business, overseeing the general accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Manage General Accounting, Cash Management/ Reconciliation, Tax, Finance Report and Balance Sheet Management
- Ensure budgeting, financial planning and all accounting operations of the company
- Make sure company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS
- Provide report to support due diligence and other activities for reviewing and evaluating potential investments
- Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization
- Coach the Finance Department as well as other staff about raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters
- Responsible for internal and external audits in the periodic review of company periodic review of the company financial records.
- Report monthly to management on performance and adapt action plans to ensure that objectives are met
- Report to the group CFO and CEO and will lead a team to be designed and budgeted
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- 10+ years of experience in senior finance role within financial institutions, blockchain, payment gateways, technology start-ups are all welcome
- Knowledge, experience, and passion within blockchain and cryptocurrency is preferred
- Experience in any of the following would be possible, banking, payment processing, finance & accounting, securities, trading exchange, FX trading, credit card industry would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of IFRS, internal control and Financial Report, and Risk
- Interested in joining start up business, or new business from start up
- CPA or CFA would be advantage, but not a must
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901