- Oversee the issuance of financial information
- Review and approve all financial statements
- Report financial results to the board of directors and parent company in Japan (with assistance of Japanese translator)
- Monitor direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree or work experience in related field (Accounting/Finance/Economics).
- Experience of the Controller a Chief Financial Officer level.
- Five to seven years of financial experience and management experience with the day - to - day financial operations of an organization of at least 50 staff persons.
- Good command of English
- Computer programs (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8662 and ask to speak to the Nattaya.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901