- Design and implement procedures to operate cryptocurrency exchange and related businesses.
- Oversee daily operations of the company.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance targeting and growth.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- At least 5 years of experience in Operations Department of financial institutions (banks, securities broker or asset management companies) or relevant role in the financial industry
- Understanding of overall business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901