- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support Company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience leading Human Resources and training functions with a strong background in change management and strategy execution.
- Proven track record of strategizing, executing and leading in a change-oriented environment and driving transformation across teams, processes and technologies.
- Experience with building and managing high performing teams.
- Natural ability to build a strong network of relationships across the company, quickly building credibility and gaining the trust and confidence of colleagues.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8609 and ask to speak to Khun Mallika. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901