Client Service Director (Research)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Report to Managing Director (Expatriates)
- Lead project teams in the design, set-up and management of leading-edge research
- Account management - manage existing client relationships and seek new client opportunities
- Provide long-term strategic insights and recommendations from research data to add real value to the clients
- Use advanced research techniques, apply them appropriately in analytical approaches
- Manage client accounts in full ensuring current and future successes in sales, profits and relationships
- Ensure effective communication with Operations and Corporate departments and external suppliers to maximize business performance, and ensure delivery of what agreed with clients.
- Ensure financial targets are met
- Oversee team activities and development, promote teamwork in the business area
- Handle projects, ensuring time, budget and profitability requirements are met
- Produce results and research that are of high quality and consistent with agreed outputs
- Ensure all questionnaire facilitate strong data collection capability
- Provide accurate analysis and interpretation of data
- Minimum 10 years commercial experience in Market Research
- Bachelor's degree or higher level in Business, Social Science, Statistics or related studies
- Fluent in English
- Business development and developing strong client relationships management
- Experience in relevant sectors, Banking / Finance Business is advantage
- Designing sound business plans outlining client, people, collaboration and financial considerations
- Professional and respected client service skills
- Able to produce, understand and run budgets
- A strong level of drive, resilience, tenacity, flexibility and initiative
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format to
For a confidential discussion please call +66-2-106-8615 and ask to speak to The Consumer Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, 63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Phone: +66-2-106-8600 | Fax: +66-2-654-0901
Follow us: LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
Please apply by using "Microsoft Word" only