Our client is global medical device company, whom is currently looking for a Clinical Specialist with experienced in conducting education program for Healthcare professional as well as developing KOLs. You will be a pioneer member of Medical Affairs team for Thailand to create clinical awareness for the healthcare industry in Thailand.
- Host and plan a clinical program according to clinical plan from regional team
- Be an expert and key person in working with a Regional Manager for Clinical and Medical Affairs department
- Responsible in developing awareness and provide educating information to Healthcare professional
- Liaise with institution in conducting an educational workshop
- Must have background as a registered healthcare professional, for example Registered Nurse
- Minimum 4 years experienced in Clinical or Medical Affairs function
- Strong knowledge in medical device under Anesthesia, Vascular or ICU related device
- Proficient in English as you need to communicate and work closely with Regional Medical Affairs team
Apply for this job
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and an attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
Contact person: Dhinnaphob Asavanapakas
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901