- Scope, design and implement cloud infrastructure on both On-premise and Cloud (GCP) Platforms.
- Selecting appropriate Cloud services to design and Implement a new application based on given requirements.
- Understanding of application lifecycle management.
- Ability to use continuous integration and distribution pipelines to deploy applications.
- Ability to code to implement essential security measures,architect, deliver and support cloud-based system.
- Ability to estimate usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Skills in writing, correcting and debugging code modules.
- Knowhow to implement and control the flow of data, to and from a service provider.
- Maintain a professional approach, and to represent company service to a professional level such as the network including Cisco switches, routers, load balancing, IP address, DNS, and other network necessities.
- Advise on the appropriate design and running of cloud infrastructure.
- Develop basic cloud management solution
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or another relevant field.
- 3+ years' experience in the Infra/Cloud Engineer or Infra Architect
- Knowledge of key features of Cloud Service Providers, Preferable GCP.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of building solutions and deploying applications in the cloud such as virtual machine, virtual network, scripting & monitoring tools and IT security
- Expertise in at least one high-level programming language
- Skills for developing, deploying & debugging cloud applications
- Working experience in API Management, Platform management and DevOps are preferred
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Experienced Cloud engineers with solid Terraform and solid programing
- Experience in monitoring and auditing systems
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Experience Load balancers and HAProxy experience is a plus
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by
click "Apply Now"
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.