- Manage the outbound credit management and billing functions and collection activities
- Monitoring and enforcing policy in term of credit and collection control, to minimize the overdue problem and meet the DSO target
- Ensure that all activities under Credit & Collection are complied with policy of the company
- Work with internal/external auditor on the issues related to Collection
- Develop and train staff through coaching, training and personal development
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- More than 5 years' experience in Credit, Collections, and Account Receivables for well-known companies
- Few years in management level and successfully handle small team
- Excellent credit management experience and optimization strategies
- Track record in reducing overdue debts, improve DSO, maintain zero bad debts
- Good communication skills, solid people and supervising skills with Leadership
- Strong analytical skills
- Good command of English both in spoken and written
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901