- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing to analyze financial report, pricing, forecasting, P&L
- Analyze the company revenue and margin also provide sales and margin performance analysis
- Perform feasibility study in order to identify the financial impact regarding the new products, new pricing (Increase/Decrease) as well as pre & post evaluation (ROI) for promotional campaign
- Support to prepare standard periodic management reporting e.g., net sales reports, variance analysis reports, monthly report, quarterly KPI report, year-end report, rolling forecasts
- Ensure that each discount /rebate and sales incentive program is under full-year budget and have the proper approval before the program announcement
- Analyze market price and generate competitive strategies.
- Proactively drive performance analysis, identify risks and opportunities against target
- Support product pricing: set price competitively
- Bachelor's degree in related field with Master Degree in Business or Finance is preferred
- At least 8 years' experience in Financial Analysis & Planning or Commercial Finance
- Prefer from well-known Manufacturing or Consumer related industries
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with SAP or Oracle will have an advantage
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and analytical skills with proactive attitude
- Good English communication and writing skills
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8628 and ask to speak to
The Finance Team. Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901