- Create and maintain a pipeline that identifies, qualifies, develops win themes, and strategies for the pursuit of opportunities.
- Bring existing tactical, strategic and customer relationships while developing and maintaining strong business relationships with key decision makers in the industry.
- Lead the acquisition process effort for pre-identified business opportunities.
- Defines capture team resource requirements and costs associated with a bid.
- Assesses capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and assists in the development of capture strategies and marketing philosophies
- Direct experience in Sales & Marketing role within the entertainment/media industry.
- Experience with differing acquisition approaches with a proven record of pursuing and capturing services and solutions based new business opportunities of significant size, the complexity of scope, and/or a unique/complex business model in a task order environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills are required, as you will research, analyze, and compare market data to company competencies.
- Strong Project Management and communication (both written and verbal) skills, along with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service.