· Manage Board of Directors meetings, Annual General meetings (AGM) and other meetings, preparing agendas and papers, taking minutes, communicating with board members and all company secretary matters.
· Prepare all corporate information disclosures and related regulatory filings in accordance with laws and regulations.
· Handle all corporate documents for SET, SEC and other government departments when required.
· Update and monitor changes in relevant laws and regulations.
· Review legal documents for Thai subsidiaries and engage with external solicitors
· Provide support for document and administrative tasks as assigned.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Laws, Business Administration or any related field.
· Basic knowledge in law and regulations related to Public Company Limited, Company Act, Securities and Exchange Acts would be advantage.
· Having work experience 2-3 years in the company / corporate secretary field will be considered in advance.
· Good communications in English.
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and
attractive compensation package.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in
Word format by click "Apply Now"
For a confidential discussion please call 092-456-9955 and ask to speak to Finance Team.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Unit A, 5th Floor, 496-502 Ploenchit Road
Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901